| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hirado in August is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish. A sizable 204.5mm (8.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Hirado August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hirado, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hirado:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) ENE
- Iizuka, Japan - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 80.3 kms (49.9 miles) ENE
- Hita, Japan - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) E
- Saga, Japan - 70.6 kms (43.9 miles) E
- Sasebo, Japan - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SE
- Asosan, Japan - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) ESE
- Unzendake, Japan - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) SE
- Nagasaki, Japan - 76.4 kms (47.4 miles) SSE
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SSE
- Akune, Japan - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) SSE