| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hirado in January is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Hirado January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hirado, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hirado:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) ENE
- Iizuka, Japan - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 80.3 kms (49.9 miles) ENE
- Hita, Japan - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) E
- Saga, Japan - 70.6 kms (43.9 miles) E
- Sasebo, Japan - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SE
- Asosan, Japan - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) ESE
- Unzendake, Japan - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) SE
- Nagasaki, Japan - 76.4 kms (47.4 miles) SSE
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SSE
- Akune, Japan - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) SSE