| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hirado in May is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in May is wettish. Around 197.8mm (7.8in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Hirado May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hirado, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hirado:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 142.9 kms (88.8 miles) ENE
- Iizuka, Japan - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) ENE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 80.3 kms (49.9 miles) ENE
- Hita, Japan - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) E
- Saga, Japan - 70.6 kms (43.9 miles) E
- Sasebo, Japan - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SE
- Asosan, Japan - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) ESE
- Kumamoto, Japan - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) ESE
- Unzendake, Japan - 97.1 kms (60.3 miles) SE
- Nagasaki, Japan - 76.4 kms (47.4 miles) SSE
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SSE
- Akune, Japan - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) SSE